To improve the quality of life of the residents of Hall County by providing quality, affordable housing in an environment that promotes dignity, pride and opportunity, serving as a community of hope.
Gainesville Housing will be an innovative leader, developer and advocate believing that affordable housing and supportive programs improve the economic status of residents, transform neighborhoods and stabilize lives.
1. Preserve and improve existing affordable housing.
2. Strategically expand the supply of affordable housing.
3. Decrease GHA’s dependency on HUD subsidies.
4. Empower and equip families so that they may improve
their quality of life and achieve economic stability
ending the cycle of poverty.
5. Improve GHA operational efficiencies.
6. Serve as a leader in the development of affordable
housing and revitalization throughout our community.
7. Educate and advocate the need for affordable housing
on a local, state and national level.